Human health is fully dependent on freshwater, and its important for each person to drink pure water for prosperity and security. According to the reports by around 2050 the world's population is expected to reach about nine billion. Assuming that the standards of living continue to rise and requirement of potable water for human consumption will amount to the resources of about three planet earths according to the reports from UN water shortage will affect 2.3 billion people or 30% of the world's population in four nations by 2025.
So in today's blog we will discuss what it is called to a best water to consume and best methods of storing it to save it from various contamination.
Minerals that make water drinkable.
Common minerals found in water include:
- Calcium is known as one of the main element for human bone development and one of those minerals which is very crucial for every human on earth. It help in blood clotting, regulation of healthy cells and nerve impulse transmission.
- Chlorine helps to form HCL (hydrochloric acid), which is essential for strong digestive system.
- Copper is also important for improving enzyme function of blood and muscles.
- Chromium help in creating enzymatic reactions which is a part of carbohydrates metabolic rate, lipids and proteins.
- Iron is one of the most important minerals to support blood and muscle tissues in human body.
- Fluorine (fluoride) provide protection and prevention of tooth decay as well as good for bone development.
- Magnesium is important for bone development, muscular activities, for lipid metabolism, and synthesis of protein in body.
- Manganese supports the enzymes synthesis which is majorly involved in proteins metabolism, sugars, and bone development.
- Molybdenum helps in development of enzymes linked with uric acid, which also has important antioxidant effects and very important for your neurological fitness.
- Potassium is important mineral for neuro health and helps in myocardium activities.
- Sodium is basic of the regulation of cell permeability. It is important for the generated energy in cells to be released through the membrane. It is also a key component of blood plasma which is an essential body fluid.
- Sulfur is essential and a source of amino acids in our body, which is important for our cartilage, hair, and nails.
On the basis of all these minerals water can be balanced according to the need, if water is not balanced and hiving any of the listed minerals in too much of its quantity, it can be harmful so balance is very important of all these mineral in drinking water.
Best optimal methods to store water.
From the ancient times we have seen a great evolution in water storage from a clay pot to metal vessels. Each method has its own history and a solid reason to store water in hygienic condition.
Storing drinking water in any of the processed material (Plastic) could cause different problems like contamination by bacteria formation, UV reactions etc.
Beltecno a Japanese multinational company which has a long history of manufacturing stainless steel water tanks and offering a range of best customized options for potable water storage globally. So if you are looking for best water tanks for storage of high volume of pure water, do get in touch with us today.
Beltecno is a global company of highly durable stainless steel panel tanks in Singapore for drinking water storage need.
For more information regarding our stainless steel panel tanks download our product brochure by clicking the button below or fill the form below else drop us your requirement on firstname.lastname@example.org call us on any of given numbers +91 9116009580/+91 7300084028